Delve Into the Deep
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This game was made for Ludum Dare 29 back in April of 2014. The theme was "Beneath the Surface." The code and assets were all made in less than 48 hours. It's uploaded here exactly as it was during the jam.
The game has its Ludum Dare page over here: http://ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-29/?action=p...
Holly was always fascinated by what dwelt in the depths. As everyone knows, the ocean is filled to the brim with treasure chests. Oodles of loot ripe for the grubby hands of an enterprising scuba diver.
Delve into the deep oceans and gather treasure! Trade that treasure with your old pal Santiago for equipment to help you delve further, faster. The world is procedurally generated (though not in any impressive fashion), so you can swim as far as you like in any direction.
How to play
- Click and hold the mouse to guide your diver
- Gather treasure while keeping an eye on your oxygen and pressure meters
- Buy upgrades for your diver
|Published||1 year ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||2D, Casual, Female Protagonist, Loot, ludum-dare, Ludum Dare 29, Mouse only, Short, Singleplayer, upgrades|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
- Download DelveIntoTheDeep.jar
- This game requires Java to run. If you do not have Java installed, you can get it here:https://www.java.com/download/
- Follow the instructions for 'All platforms' above
- Right-click DelveIntoTheDeep.jar and go into its properties
- Mark the checkbox labeled 'Executable' or similar
Delve long and deep, Holly.