Game Over [MY DEAD BODY]
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This game was made for Ludum Dare 32 back in April of 2015. The theme was "An Unconventional Weapon." The code and assets were all made in less than 48 hours, aside from some base code.
The game has its Ludum Dare page over here:
I regret to inform you that the hero of this game has expired. The details on that are a bit fuzzy. Either way our brave hero isn't about to let a thing like death stand in the way.
His enemies never expected this kind of poltergeist.
This is a game where you throw around your bodily remains and try to bounce off of all of the enemies in a level in one go. It's very simple as games go... not much difficulty here, one playthrough takes just a few minutes. I didn't spend a lot of time on level design, so it should be a breeze. Would've liked to add and change many things in retrospect!
- Use the mouse to grab and aim your corpse.
- Release to launch.
- Bounce against an enemy to destroy them.
- Destroy all enemies to proceed.
- Press "R" for quick retries.
- Download GameOverMyDeadBody.jar
- This game requires Java to run. If you do not have Java installed, you can get it here: https://www.java.com/download/
- Follow the instructions for 'All platforms' above
- Right-click GameOverMyDeadBody.jar and go into its properties
- Mark the checkbox labeled 'Executable' or similar
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.