Hundred Dash Dreams
A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
This game was made for Ludum Dare 27 back in August of 2013. My first publicly available game. The theme was "Ten Seconds." The code and assets were all made in less than 48 hours. It's uploaded here exactly as it was during the jam.
The game has its Ludum Dare page over here:
In this world, completing the hundred-meter dash in less than 10 seconds is pretty darn fast. To this end, you have finally managed to catch the eye of the best trainer in the business - the esteemed Fast-sensei himself. Fast-sensei is the master of teaching young athletes to run really fast.
Will you be able to take his wisdom to heart and run faster than really fast?
How to play
- Run the hundred-meter dash
- Alternate left and right to make your athlete flail eagerly towards the finish line
- It's probably not actually possible to run under 10 seconds because of sloppy programming
- 11 seconds is still pretty fast
- Download 100Dash.jar
- This game requires Java to run. If you do not have Java installed, you can get it here: https://www.java.com/download/
- Follow the instructions for 'All platforms' above
- Right-click 100Dash.jar and go into its properties
- Mark the checkbox labeled 'Executable' or similar
Next step: Run the game.
Final step: Run the track.