A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This game was made for Ludum Dare 30 back in August of 2014. The theme was "Connected Worlds." The code and assets were all made in less than 48 hours. The only change from its game jam incarnation is a small fix that makes the music loop correctly and the option to turn off the pulsing backgrounds.
The game has its Ludum Dare page over here:
In the MillionWood, every action has repercussions, every event is linked, and everything that happens has without a doubt already happened, and will happen again. It's a dangerous place, though that doesn't stop a tribe of Grobles from heading there every summer to party.
Well, maybe it should.
- Bring all of the grobles to the exit of their level.
- Each groble has their own level to complete, but you control all of them at the same time.
- As you proceed, you will get more and more grobles to control.
How to play
- WASD/Key arrows to move
- SPACE/W/UP/CTRL to jump
- R to toggle between resolutions - supported ones are 800x600, 640x480 and 1024x768.
- Download TheMillionWood.jar
- This game requires Java to run. If you do not have Java installed, you can get it here:https://www.java.com/download/
- Follow the instructions for 'All platforms' above
- Right-click TheMillionWood.jar and go into its properties
- Mark the checkbox labeled 'Executable' or similar
EPILEPSY WARNING: This game contains flashing backgrounds. They can be disabled by pressing "E", but be mindful if you suffer from epilepsy or have other issues with flashing lights.