A poor, innocent single cell organism is being kept captive by a mad microbiologist. What insane experiments will it be subjected to? But lo! An opening in its containing flask! If it could just squeeze through, it could escape to safety*!
* Lab floor may be unsafe for microorganisms
- Escape the flask!
- As a cell, you are soft and malleable. Squeeze through tight spaces!
- Change form by consuming small nucleoli scattered about!
- Use WASD or Arrow Keys to move, and F4 to reset a level!
- Uses the font Mom's Typewriter by Cristoph Mueller: http://www.dafont.com/moms-typewriter.font
- Bubble sounds by Melthurian: https://freesound.org/people/Melthurian/sounds/319384/
- Squish sound effect by editor_adp: https://www.freesound.org/people/editor_adp/sounds/269482/
- Block sound effect derived from sound by 15050_Francois: https://www.freesound.org/people/15050_Francois/sounds/325761/
- Background image derived from image by Prawny: https://pixabay.com/sv/bakterier-mikrober-medicinsk-1959386/
This game was made for Ludum Dare 38 by frogcheese and gamesient. The theme was "A Small World." The game was made during the 72 hour jam.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.